Sunday, August 7, 2011

Who reads this shit anyway?


Dear Precious Kids,
Since the better part of my day, life, is dedicated to you I thought it would be fun to explain some of my actions. Since you wont read this until you are out from under my roof, I figure I'm safe. There are days I know I am so good at being your mom…then there are all the others. The days I want to quit. The days I feel I should turn myself in to the authorities. The days I feel like I should apologize for inevitably screwing you up. The days that I think, "THAT is going to come back and haunt me." I want to share my secrets with you so that one day you may realize that I love you more than you ever thought possible. I did the best I could, under the circumstances and that sometimes, I was the just being the selfish witch you thought I was being.
Love you more,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment