Sunday, August 8, 2010

Living in my own world...where people like me!

Call it pollyannaism, but I think everyone should like me and how I live my life. I try to be nice to everyone and I just assume that everyone has their best intentions when addressing me. However, this thing called weight loss has me stumped. I'm not fat, just wishing I could tighten up these last few jiggles. For a 30ish wife and mom of 3, doing what we all do-laundry, PTA, soccer, football, ballet, and a pretty lemony life with Hubward, I think I am doing pretty good. I'd give myself an 88. However, for me-I just want to look good. Really good. Vanity fair good, stalkerazzi good. So the project commences. tonight. Food plan-1300 calories, 125 g protein, and the rest with fruits and veggies. I'll let you know how it goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment